Request for Tenders
For the provision of services to the LGBT community in Albania
- IREX Europe invites tenders to this request for tenders (“RFT”) from economic actors including NGOs for the provision of services as described below, and as per the eligibility criteria described below.
- In summary, the Services comprise: assist in providing emergency shelter services (Provide multi-disciplinary services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week such as: safe shelter and accommodation, including food and clothes; Individual development plans; Psychological support; Medical assistance; Psycho-social support; Negotiation with families; Referrals to specialized services; Vocational training; Career counselling; Negotiation for employment; Life skills building etc) and reintegrating 20 vulnerable LGBT individuals for a period of 18 months starting from the moment the contract will be signed.
- Any contract that may result from this competition (the “Services Contract”) will be issued for a term of 18 months (“the term”).
- IREX Europe reserves the right to extend the term for a period or periods of months with a maximum duration of 36 months, such extension or extensions on the same terms and conditions.
- IREX Europe makes available an amount of 40,000 Euros (excluding VAT) over the Term and any possible extensions. This service contract will be an output-delivery based contract.
Please find attached the Call below: